Filter : NOT relationship

Post about your customizations to share with others.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

djcarr

Filter : NOT relationship

Post by djcarr »

I need to filter all issues that are NOT child-of any issue, among other things. I see this as involving two changes :

1. Allow current filter to work without a relationship number, ie. just filter issues that have at least one of the specified relationship type

2. Add a boolean checkbox to the filter to activate a NOT flag, reversing the effect of the filter.

I'd be keen to hear from anyone who's done any custom work on a NOT operator for any of the filters.

Thanks!
DJ
vineas

Post by vineas »

Sorry to bring up older issues - but has anyone implemented something like this? This is exactly what I've been looking for.

I typically setup all my change requests in a parent / child heirarchy based on which release the change is scheduled for. I'd like to be able to setup a filter that only shows those items that are NOT children of any other issue - that way I'll only see the parent issues, or any issues that are unassigned to a parent.
pramsent

Re: Filter : NOT relationship

Post by pramsent »

is there a solution for that problem already?

thanks
philipp
jb_mantis

Post by jb_mantis »

I don't believe this is currently possible, but I think user deboutv is working on this for one of his addons.
See here: http://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6190
-Joe
Mantis Version: 1.1.2
Disclaimer: Answers are based on the Mantis version above and may be inaccurate for newer/older versions which may have different configuration options and/or functionality.
ghohm

Post by ghohm »