User Tools

• Logged in as: anonymous (anonymous)
  • Log Out

Site Tools

mantisbt:wanted_topics

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revisionPrevious revision
Next revision
Previous revision
mantisbt:wanted_topics [2008/10/29 04:25] – (old revision restored) 127.0.0.1mantisbt:wanted_topics [2013/06/21 16:27] (current) dregad
Line 5: Line 5:
    * [[i18n|Internationalization]] - The main page for internationalization and globalization of Mantis.    * [[i18n|Internationalization]] - The main page for internationalization and globalization of Mantis.
    * [[Overview|Concepts]] - Describes all of the concepts behind Mantis. What are Projects, SubProjects, Categories, etc. and how the system is designed to be used.    * [[Overview|Concepts]] - Describes all of the concepts behind Mantis. What are Projects, SubProjects, Categories, etc. and how the system is designed to be used.
 +   * [[Using Mantis]] Simple doc describing some basics of using mantis i.e. severity definition, priority, default access level
 +   * [[Run multiple mantis sites on one installation ]] A recipe for running multiple sites of one installation
 +
mantisbt/wanted_topics.1225268727.txt.gz · Last modified: 2009/08/13 19:14 (external edit)

Driven by DokuWiki